06 November 2006

Simple

I've had an interesting last week or so with things going on at home. They're too personal to discuss in a public forum type location here, so just take for granted that certain things I never thought I would hear. Let's just say that today I am glad that I am worthy. I'm glad that I can honestly hold a temple reccommend and have the spirit in my life to help me. It's so important to have that connection. CS Lewis was right when he said that God is holding his arms open to us. He wants us with Him. But that chance won't last forever. So today I don't really have anything remarkable to say, except I am so glad to be worthy to have the companionship of the spirit in my life. I'd be lost without it.

2 comments:

The Girl in the Other Room said...

Oh Jo! Call me if you need to talk. I'm good at listening. And I'm glad that you love the gospel. HUGZ!

Liz Busby said...

I'm here for you too! Come over sometime--if you can tolerate my new-found vomitousness.